Priam House, Fire fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH
Experience of maintaining a purchase ledger?
This is an opportunity to join an established finance team and be responsible for the following:
• Maintain purchase ledger through daily capturing of supplier invoices and ensure payments are made according to terms of business
• Keep accurate and up-to-date accounting records for audit purposes in respect of Purchase ledgers; good audit trail
• Compile bi-weekly payment runs across all trading entities within Group
• Handle accounts queries through CRM Case management and maintain accounting records (liaise with Account Managers & customers to resolve)
• Resolution of queries from suppliers and employees Support other team members in their roles and provide backup when required
• Lead bank reconciliations
• Assist with compiling monthly reconciliations
The ideal candidate
• Good working knowledge of all sales and purchase ledger functions
• Be able to do bank reconciliations
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a pressured environment and be able to meet deadlines Intermediate
• Excel skills (pivots & vlookups) preferred
• Familiarity with Sage products
• Must be able to challenge the system(s) and identify process improvements
As a company we are social, ethical, responsible and most importantly – customer and employee focused. As well as the employee benefits you might expect from an award-winning employer, we have an amazing space to work in, fresh coffee, fruit, small gym, pool table & a lively social scene.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Excalibur will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.