Priam House, Fire fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing?
The Digital Marketing Manager is a really good opportunity for someone to drive a results orientated Marketing function that can leverage and grow the Excalibur brand & business by helping us become “famous for customer and staff engagement” with the primary function of the Marketing team being to generate business to business leads for our sales teams to convert.
• Planning and executing performance marketing plan – driving the lead generation activity for the company across all channels including email, phone, PPC, social and events
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals/KPIs
• Manage, maintain & optimize the Excalibur website include content, traffic and user experience
• Develop and deliver events, PR, social and ATL campaign calendar in line with the Marketing Plan
• CRM management and development (including database marketing management)
• Insight generation using competitor review and customer feedback to inform proposition and brand development
• Manage expressions of the brand across all marketing channels, and help improve brand delivery across all user experience touch points
• Co-ordination and production of all marketing, promotional materials and sales collateral
• Work with external PR personnel to plan & proactively seek out opportunities for company PR/external communications
• Ensure all marketing activity undertaken is delivered within agreed timescales and budgets
Other duties may reasonably be required
• Strong experience in a marketing role with excellent hands-on experience managing B2B marketing activity, preferably professional services, software or technology related industry
• Experience of working with lead generation and sales teams to incubate and nurture customers and prospects
• Curious, confident and able to use own initiative and contribute ideas
• A team player with a strong willingness to get stuck in and do what is required to get the job done • Excellent analytical and numerical skills with high attention to detail and proof-reading skills
• Experience in delivering engaging social media, web and email campaigns that deliver strategic results
• Excellent understanding of SEO and PPC techniques, metrics & web marketing
• Strong level of experience using graphic, web development and web analytic tools
• The ability to multi-task, manage simultaneous projects & work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a company we are social, ethical, responsible and most importantly – customer and employee focused. As well as the employee benefits you might expect from an award-winning employer, we have an amazing space to work in, fresh coffee, fruit, small gym, pool table & a lively social scene.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Excalibur will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.