Marketing Executive (Brand&Content)
Priam House, Fire fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH
Marketing Executive (Brand & Content Focussed)
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing?
The Digital Marketing Manager is a really good opportunity for someone to drive a results orientated Marketing function that can leverage and grow the Excalibur brand & business by helping us become “famous for customer and staff engagement” with the primary function of the Marketing team being to generate business to business leads for our sales teams to convert.
• Manage, maintain & optimize the Excalibur website include content, traffic and user experience
• Develop and deliver events, PR and the social calendar in line with the Marketing Plan
• Insight generation using competitor review and customer feedback to inform proposition and brand development
• Manage expressions of the brand across all marketing channels and help improve brand delivery across all user experience touch points
• Co-ordination and production of all marketing, promotional materials and sales collateral – including launch of new products & propositions
• Monitor, evaluate and promote customer engagement plan including customer satisfaction surveys and case study production
• Work with external PR personnel to plan & proactively seek out opportunities for company PR/external communications
• Helping Head of People & CEO with internal branding and employer PR
• Support the sales team in building proposals
• Ensure all marketing activity undertaken is delivered within agreed timescales and budgets
• Other duties as may reasonably be required
• Experience in a marketing role, preferably professional services, software or technology related industry
• Curious, confident and able to use own initiative and contribute ideas
• A team player with a strong willingness to get stuck in and do what is required to get the job done
• High attention to detail and proof-reading skills
• Strong level of experience using graphic, web development and web analytic tools
• The ability to multi-task, manage simultaneous projects & work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Experience in creating and delivering a communications plan
As a company we are social, ethical, responsible and most importantly – customer and employee focused. As well as the employee benefits you might expect from an award-winning employer, we have an amazing space to work in, fresh coffee, fruit, small gym, pool table & a lively social scene.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Excalibur will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.