IT Support for Manufacturing
Protect your IP and improve business operations
Take advantage of products like secure recovery backup,
and cyber security that offers your manufacturing firm longevity.
or call us on
Unrivalled IT Support for Manufacturing Firms
Increased efficiency, productivity, and security, plus so much more – that’s what you can expect from us. At Excalibur, we always put you first so we can fully understand your manufacturing firm and what matters to you. From this conversation, we’ll build a bespoke set of tools and solutions to guarantee you deliver results every time.
As well as IP security, we know that manufacturing firms need an agile IT solution that helps them keep up with changing demands. That’s why the services we pitch to you ensure longevity, scalability and flexibility when your business needs it most.
When you partner with Excalibur, you’ll gain an insider relationship with all of the large connectivity firms. Our broadband packages keep you connected, meaning you can deliver consistent service for your customers.
Our IT Support Solutions for Manufacturers
When systems fail or human error occurs, it’s vital that businesses have a recovery backup option in place. Without this, manufacturing firms can find their daily operations halted until the issue is resolved. As incidents can range from a few minutes to months, it’s more important than ever to have the right option available. At Excalibur, we have exactly what you need.
- Daily checks, reports, and backups across your systems
- Flexibility around data limits and storage
- Protection is available in case of hardware failure, human error or infrastructure issues
- Active monitoring of systems so new files and information is collected and stored
- Business continuity when issues occur, meaning minimal disruption to daily proceedings
Microsoft 365 Migration
Manufacturing firms looking for optimal productivity and efficiencies in their processes can achieve this through Microsoft 365’s product suite. From enhanced collaboration to greater transparency across your business, at Excalibur, we can help you locate the right programmes to suit your needs and enhance your processes.
- Support and training with Microsoft’s latest products
- Assessment of current systems, with recommendations of programmes that will support you
- Expert advice from a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Access to discounts and packages to suit your business’s needs
- Opportunity to review processes and procedures
Keep your intellectual property and business safe with Excalibur’s cyber security options. It’s not simply about having good anti-virus software anymore, it’s about putting the steps in place to prevent an attack. Losing your IP could be disastrous, so let us reinforce your business with cyber security measures that are proactive.
- Cyber Essentials technical controls
- An assessment of weak points in your organisation
- Review of critical areas that require targeted cyber security measures
- Advice and training for staff across your organisation
- Cyber security contribution towards your organisation’s overarching IT strategy
Cloud Software Services (SaaS)
Using cloud-based services, such as Software as a Service (SaaS), is a way to futureproof your business. The complexities surrounding the manufacturing process can mean a greater need for niche software that supports your business goals and targets. At Excalibur, we can walk you through various SaaS applications, offering a risk assessment of the proposed software and assistance with the rollout.
- Risk assessment of new SaaS applications, as well as recommendations to follow
- Guidance on moving systems towards the cloud and away from hardware
- Option to increase remote working opportunities where a stable internet connection is available
- Greater security of information and data storage
Hosted Telephony Setup
Moving your business across to hosted telephony is an excellent solution, especially if you’re looking to expand, move sites and offer remote working opportunities to staff. It also enables greater communication between yourself and your customers as you no longer rely on physical infrastructure, such as telephone wires, to make calls. At Excalibur, we support you with the setup and offer continued advice as you go.
- Consultation and needs assessment with you
- Audit of current systems
- Recommendations that are solution-led and personalised for your business
- Setup of the system based on the chosen package
- Enhanced flexibility and scalability for now and the future
Sophos Endpoint Protection
Offering industry-grade protection for manufacturing firms, Sophos End Protection is the ideal solution for businesses needing support against cyber threats. This programme reviews real-time threat intelligence and correlates suspicious behaviours, securing your endpoints and keeping data protected.
- Reactive response before an attack can happen
- A control point for applications with click blocking
- Web control category-based filtering
- Preventative data loss system (DLP)
- Malicious detectors and anti-malware, including HIPS
- Endpoint and firewall security synchronisation
Benefits of Specialist IT Support for Manufacturing
At Excalibur, we get to know you and your business, which ensures our goals are aligned. As you work with us, you’ll find we’re a team of experts that can be heavily relied on to support you with your IT needs.
Essentially, we help you move away from complicated IT systems that take away your time and allow you to focus on what you do best.
Microsoft Gold Partner
At Excalibur, we are accredited as a Microsoft Gold Partner. For our customers, this means you always have access to high levels of customer care and support surrounding Microsoft products. If you also choose it, we can offer discounts on Microsoft packages, and we can even manage the licences for you too.
Why Choose Excalibur for Manufacturing IT Support?
Accredited to high standards
We work hard to achieve and uphold industry-relevant accreditations so our customers can fully reap the benefits. This includes the partner accolades we’ve achieved working with the like of Microsoft, HP, and Sophos.
Qualified and trained
At Excalibur, we dedicate over 1,000 hours of training every year to our staff. From frontline to strategic support, we ensure a range of topics are covered.
Doing so means our customers always deal with an expert when they call.
Partnered with industry leaders
One way we always ensure our customers receive top-level support is through our partnerships. Thanks to tech providers, held in high esteem, we can guarantee our customers always experience first-class IT support.
When you partner with Excalibur, you are never alone
What our clients say about us
At Excalibur, we are dedicated to supplying first-class IT support to our manufacturing clients. That’s why we take the time to fully understand your needs and find solutions catered to you.
It’s like having extra staff members at school. They are friendly, approachable and always ready to help. The team are experts and helped us develop a roadmap for upgrades and plan for the future. We envisage a long-term partnership.
Nicky Tregear | Wordsworth Primary School
The main benefit is not the new computers or more reliable IT infrastructure but the relationship we have with all their team. They work with us, have partnered with our departmental teams and value personal relationships that build trust.
Derek Peaple | Park House School
The classroom is becoming increasingly digitised and our systems couldn’t keep up. Servers were slow, networks got blocked and it seemed we were spending more time managing the computers than using them to learn. The new systems and software is fantastic but more important is the support we get.
Julie Greer | Cherbourg Primary School
We’re here to help
At Excalibur, we know that first-class IT support is all you should ever receive, especially when dealing with IP. From the first conversation, we ensure everything is covered, leaving you feeling secure.