Knowing exactly where you are is essential for moving forward in a meaningful way. Excalibur’s IT Audit Service helps you achieve that.
An IT audit provides a detailed view of what you have and where. From cables to routers, desktops to mobiles, software levels to patches, an audit can include every single aspect of your IT infrastructure. It will provide the clearest possible view of your assets, risks, vulnerabilities and upgrade options.
A fully qualified IT consultant undertakes an incredibly detailed audit of your IT and prepares an equally detailed report on the findings. All so you can make informed decisions about where you go from here.
Business objectives of IT auditing include:
- High level and detailed overview of IT assets
- Identify single points of failure, weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Provide recommendations on potential upgrade paths for the medium and long term
- Ensure policy and procedure compliance and any legal obligations are being satisfied
- Assess data security and integrity
The auditing process
A typical IT audit from Excalibur has three phases.
- We have a review meeting between our IT consultant and your representatives to understand your business and your goals. Every audit is unique, so we need to understand you and your needs to deliver the quality we both expect.
- Our IT consultant performs the audit to meet the stated goals. We use a range of hardware and software tools as well as industry-standard methodologies to perform the most accurate audit possible.
- Report presentation. We present our findings to you and your representatives that will list your current position and address any specific requirements you outlined in the review meeting. We can also provide recommendations on medium and/or long term development if required.
An IT audit isn’t just about how many routers you have or what versions of Windows you use. It can also include full cyber security audits, full software level audits, system health checks and other measurements. We will design an audit to meet your specific requirements.
Excalibur’s IT audit service is just one of many IT consultancy services designed to provide the business intelligence necessary to make informed decisions. Contact our IT consultancy team today to learn more.
Join our Discovery Day
What technology is available to me?
It’s a question we get asked a lot so we designed our Discovery Days for you to come and find out. Visit Excalibur HQ and we’ll show you the solutions that will transform your business.
We run them throughout the year, so choose a date that suits you.